1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a scar just below the outside edge of my right eyebrow. It’s tiny, looks a little like a minute moon crater and is the kind of thing only an infant child or a lover would notice. Chickenpox on my fifth birthday. The party was cancelled.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM?
Four Muchas and a Morris.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Don’t have one
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Jazz mostly swing bebop, motown & northern soul, folk happy clappy stuff and gritty industrial stuff and gaelic mouth muisic.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
Yellow tulips on blue sky came with XP
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A place of our own away from our neighbours
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Being near my family; mostly my dad
8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
10. WHAT ENDED YOUR LAST RELATIONSHIP?
An officer of the law.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No I love the dark.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?
Chanel No 5
14. WHAT TYPE OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair, dark eyes but that’s an electra thing. Honestly the wrapper is relatively unimportant it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
15. DO YOU LIKE PAINKILLERS?
Try not to take them unless you mean the metaphorical kind in which case I like some a little too much and have done for a very long time.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Bacon and egg bap
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
One of the children
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
A bit of french, bad german and can say how are you, would you like a coffee and good night in gaelic
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT THAT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I am madly in love with John Morris
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No – a lot of the time I’m barely single jointed
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
25. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?
I don’t drive but a Morgan not sure about the leg room though
27. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
I’ve done it twice; once was very, very bad and the other, for the most part, is very very good.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
By letting them be themselves
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OF BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
3. WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST?
Rudeness and ignorance.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF ENGLAND?
Scotland obviously, Canada and Ireland. Never been to Wales
35. YOUR WEAKNESS?
Expecting the rest of the world to be considerate.
36. WHAT WAS THE LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
A garden fork.
37. FIRST JOB?
Marks & Spencers christmas assistant.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS FORM?
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
41. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE?
Probably 3 times
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT THE MOST?
I don’t know
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Breathe a sigh of relief. Not really; prohibition is a famously crap idea and I shouldn’t impose my problems on the rest of the world.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Weed supressant fabric (which I now have thanks mum) world peace.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Could probably go on having babies forever but only want 3 children.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is after my grandmother Margaret.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No but I do think my dad is sitting on a cloud somewhere, possibly over the rainbow.
48. WHICH OF YOUR FINGERS IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
my wedding ring finger which is slightly bent.
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
yesterday for Cheryl and George
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes mostly but the ‘puter makes it increasingly difficult to do
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE VEGETABLE?
yuk to all the green ones once cooked. Potato, parsnip turnip.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I think most of them are covered above except nosiness
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Don’t have too many and they are all carefully selected, so none.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
yes. I’m a loyal friend and a kind goodhearted person when I’m not being a sarcastic cow.
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Yes, I’m ashamed to say.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
My looks matter to me but not others looks.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Second homes should be subject to Council tax at double the rate not a discount.
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes. Until they give me reason not to.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I wanted a train set but never got one
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Is that a large fruit stone
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICK NAMES?
Self-coined sheweevil; no others, no-one would dare.
67. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
Tooth ache from an abscess
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I let the butler do it
69. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SPILLED?
Milk. I didn’t cry
71. WHATS THE LAST FURRY THING YOU TOUCHED?
Molly. You can only stroke her for a bit until she bites the hand that sometimes feeds her .
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS/SINGERS?
74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
None; see number 67.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Only if they want to
76. WHO ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Lachlantheboy talking to his dad
77. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Fruit salad. Yummy yummy
78. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Arms and facial hair
80. FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Flower of Scotland
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
where to start? the list is full of petty peeves
82. FAVOURITE DRINK?
Gin and Tonic.
83. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN?
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?
Red with greying temples.
86. EYE COLOUR?
Two sisters: huffy and the happy christmas fairy. Hello *waves*
89. FAVOURITE MONTH?
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I don’t know but I don’t think so. It’s a textural thing: I don’t like smoked salmon either.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
The House of Tiny Tearaways.
92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Probably. I have done in the past but it’s always gone tits up.
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Do I have to choose?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
probably someone egotistical like me.
98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I can’t possibly imagine
99. BIGGEST FEAR?
Leaving my children too young.
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
I believe so.
1. NAME ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?